Monday, May 23, 2011

Oh How I Love This Little Girl......

The month of May, the blog has gone under some silence; however, I think with some what of a good reason.  Patrick and I went on a vacation to Hawaii for 11 days!!!  The other days were spent in preparation!  So to make up for the silence, below are some random pictures of Amelia throughout the first couple weeks of May.

 We tried a new hairstyle!

Amelia started to pull herself up into a standing position.  She was also starting to just crawl a little more in an exploratory way. 

 Amelia chillin' after supper.  She originally had her legs crossed, but I was too slow on getting to the camera.

I was upstairs in the kitchen and Daddy called me down to see where Amelia was at the week before we left!

'Oh Really?!' 

Just about ready to start clapping... 

'YAY!' 

I loved this little outfit and this pose!  I didn't even prompt her.   Thanks Auntie Mel for letting me borrow this dress! 

Super cute! 

Hello everyone!  I'm growing up so fast!

1 comment:

russue said...

Thanks for sharing all those cute pictures. She is adorable. Love, Nana